Thursday, December 25, 2008

I'm a "complete-ist"

Here are a couple of illustrations of what it means to be a "complete-ist" collector. The first pic is of three pots decorated with a pattern called "India". I recently added the gourd shaped vase on the right to my collection (shape 27) and just love the fact that Bishop & Stonier manufactured so many different shaped pots with the same pattern. Whether or not people bought them as sets at the time of manufacture i do not know, but I'm the kind of collector that feels he just has to have every conceivable shape and variation of a design. The second pic is the beginnings of another of these got to have it all patterns.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sometimes, life doesn't turn out the way you expected. And sometimes, it is exactly as it was 'meant' to be. I believe that life is a both a learning experience and an obstacle course to be climbed and clambered over in the most creative way possible! In doing so, you'll get to where you should be even if it's not where you'd imagined.