Sunday, June 01, 2008

I wants itz...i needs itz...the precious

I'm not unaccustomed to the dreadful sin of jealousy and I'm afraid this little pot turned me a deep shade of green.
My apologies that it is only a thumbnail sized picture but it was purloined from another website after a Bisto image search on Google. You might just about recognise the pattern of the freize as it's the same as on one of my vases that i blogged about some time ago... I'm afraid i'm one of those sad collectors that just HAS to have an example of everything produced by the factory i collect and in particular, various examples of the same pattern being used on different body shapes and materials. This is the point in collecting where you transcend from being an aesthete to an archivist.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sometimes, life doesn't turn out the way you expected. And sometimes, it is exactly as it was 'meant' to be. I believe that life is a both a learning experience and an obstacle course to be climbed and clambered over in the most creative way possible! In doing so, you'll get to where you should be even if it's not where you'd imagined.