Thursday, October 30, 2008

CONWAY by P.B&S

These beautiful pieces by P.B&S recently came up for auction on Ebay from the USA. Whilst I didn't make a bid on them, i just had to blog about them. They cannot claim to be stunning in their craftsmenship as they are simply handcoloured transferprint designs, but the overall balance of the design is delightful and each piece displays well in its own right. I would, however, have loved to see them being sold as one lot - which may have tempted me to dig deeper into my pockets - but I understand the logic of selling each piece indivually. If the postage cost puts people off for just one piece, it may be a total killer for a complete set and it would be a shame to see the auction end at a unjustly low amount simply because of P&P costs.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sometimes, life doesn't turn out the way you expected. And sometimes, it is exactly as it was 'meant' to be. I believe that life is a both a learning experience and an obstacle course to be climbed and clambered over in the most creative way possible! In doing so, you'll get to where you should be even if it's not where you'd imagined.